So much to do, so little …
Maidorganic knows the value of time.
In fact, we are committed to cleaning your homes and offices so you can spend your precious time doing what you want, while we get to doing what you need!
While we’re making your places sparkle, try on some of these fall activities for size – it’s on us!
1. Farm hopping – Fall is the perfect time to check out nearby farms. From corn mazes to mums, pumpkin patches to apple orchards, find a farm near you and enjoy what autumn has to offer!
2. Foliage driving – Want to get out of the house but not sure what to do? Set a dollar limit for gas and go on a foliage tour. Check out new neighborhoods, hills, or drive to hiking trails for breathtaking scenery.
3. Treat yourself – Cinnamon, nutmeg, caramel, and apples – the classic flavors of fall treats. Try this apple cinnamon caramel cake or be creative and see what kind of desserts you can create.
4. Leaf catching – When’s the last time you took a walk just to hear the leaves crunch beneath your feet and catch falling leaves as the wind blows? Slow it down and enjoy the smells of fall and see how many leaves you can catch by being in the right place at the right time. This is perfect for kids!
5. Harvest decorating – Also known as harvest time, Autumn has the best decor of all the calendar seasons. See what harvest items you can find for thrifty decor – squash, gourds, and pumpkins – research and find the many different varieties that offer different appearances.